In order for your Orders2me online account to integrate with your MICROS 3700 POS system - you need to have Transaction Services licensed.
To verify if this is already installed, follow the below steps:
(This should be done on your MICROS server)
- Hit Start
- Open the folder called MICROS Applications
- Then open the folder called Utilities & find the License Manager
- You should see multiple tabs. You'll want to click the POS 3700 tab
- At the very bottom you will see a green check box near Transaction Services (it should look the same as the below image)
- If you see a red X - then your POS is not currently licensed for Transaction Services & you'll need to consult with your local Micros support office to make that purchase.