PLEASE NOTE - DUE TO LIMITATIONS, ORDERS2ME CANNOT CONFIGURE ANY TABLET PRINTERS. WE CANNOT HELP YOU SET THIS TYPE OF HARDWARE UP, AS IT REQUIRES THE PRINTER TO BE CONFIGURED TO YOUR LOCAL NETWORK, WHICH ISSUES A UNIQUE IP ADDRESS. WE DO APOLOGIZE FOR THE INCONVENIENCE.
The Orders2me order management tablet app allows for the automatic printing of online orders. To set up tablet printing via the tablet app, tap on the icon in the upper right corner of the app, then tap Printing:
Select/enter the following values (you can first click the Scan for Printers button at the bottom of the page to try automatically locating/configuring the printer):
- Manufacturer (we currently support only Star & EPSON brand printers for tablet printing)
- Connection Type (we support only Network and Bluetooth connections at this time)
- Network Address (manually-entered IP address; applicable only for “Network” connection type)
- Automatically Print New Orders (After Confirmation): this will print out the order as soon as it is received by the system and will print with no interaction by staff members.
- Automatically Print All New Orders (Before Confirmation): this will print out the order once it has been confirmed via the tablet app by a staff member.