This article will cover mapping category-wide options. If you aren't familiar with those yet, you can learn more about it here: How do I set category-wide options?
If you have options that apply to all items in the same category, you'll want to create them one-time using the category-wide options button.
This comes in especially handy when wanting to make updates to the option group. You can do it 1 time instead of 20 if you have multiple items in 1 category.
Now, the same applies when mapping your online menu options with your POS menu options. If you are mapping your online options, you'll want to navigate to the map category-wide options tab first & then move to your individual items.
- Navigate to the Orders2me backend
- Hover over Settings & select POS Settings
- You'll notice a button on the right hand side called Map Category-Wide Options
- Once clicked, you will be asked what category you want to map
- Select the category in question, map them out one time
- Make sure to hit Save POS Values on the bottom