To send new online ordering users to your Mailchimp account - you'll need to properly integrate your Mailchimp account with Orders2me.
To do so, you'll need to login to your Mailchimp account, as you'll need a couple of pieces of information.
1 - Your API key.
Follow the steps below to find your API key;
- click your account name at top right hand side
- select account
- select Extras
- select API keys
- copy the API key, if one doesn't exist --- hit Create A Key
- Now, that you've copied over the API key from Mailchimp, you'll need to navigate back to the Orders2me dashboard.
- Navigate to Promote>Mailchimp
- Paste your API key in the field labeled MailChimp API key
2 - Define which list users will be added to
You'll want to assign the List ID from MailChimp
- select Audience
- choose your list from your drop down menu
- select manage audience on the right hand side & then hit Settings
- if you scroll to the very bottom, you'll notice a field with a random set of characters. This is your unique list ID --- copy that value & paste it on the Orders2me side